Tuesday 15 February 2011

Paris...

Well I had an amazing time in Paris and hope u enjoy some of my favourite images I took.
View from our hotel and the type of apartment i want to live in one day!


The sights and the sunset.

Tourist- the fast pace of Paris


Fairytale ice rink - looked so magical at night




Fairytale architecture



You can't escape Shakespeare

Notre Dame

City lights




In Paris you must have patisseries


 

Paris' traffic 

I love how the Eiffel tower keeps popping up in the city scape 

Arch de Triomphe and police lights

I had to include at least one of the Eiffel tower at night.

French flag

The amazing night garden, stumbled across this on the way back from the Eiffel Tower and  am very glad we did!



The car I will own along with my French apartment

Sacre coeur



Montmartre - i can't believe these street artist are there all year, I'm sure I recognized some of their sketches from years ago too

The Parisians love there graffiti, I thought this piece was quite impressive

The Moulin Rouge

The beautiful garden of place Colette we came across whilst trying to find the concept store

A lovely eclectic mix of boutiques surrounded the gardens


The square was more conceptual

An interesting metro station!
It is my opinion than you can never go to Paris too many times, so I hope these photos inspire you to take a trip soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment