Tuesday 28 December 2010

Fashion wish list- part 2

Here are some more of my favourite items. I wonder if my Christmas money will stretch to any of them?
Seeing as this is by an obscure Japanese designer the likelihood of me getting it is very slim 
but I love the innovative bow. I've seen a few variations of this in shops a magazines now 
and would really like to try one out. Slightly worried I would just look like I was drowning 
in a  a knit sack though...

Check it out a polyvore, my favourite sight for finding beautiful clothes and discovering new 
(all be it often foreign) designers.Polyvore eruca jumper


And just to add on the end here I would also really like these...
I think these cute shoe boots would also go really well with the jumper above. You can
oots/SFCQ4/Jack+Bootie.htm-they're in the sale!


No comments:

Post a Comment