Wednesday 26 January 2011

Design wish list part 6

Here's today's collection of random but lovely items.

Silver coin bowl
I don't know if everyone's parents have a stash of coins somewhere, but my dad definitely does so this just makes me smile.

Solar shower
If I ever get round to going travelling, hopefully next summer, I definitely want to take one of these with me. Does that make me a wimp- probably - but I still think its a great idea!

Paper pot maker
I think this paper pot maker is a great idea- looks like fun to me.

London city- Weekend bag
I love the London pattern on this weekend bag, its modern attractions and clear bright colours. Perfect for when I'm a famous  fashion designer, for all my business trips to Europe I feel...

Having fun overnight bag
Also love the fun design of this bag, especially the patterned ink drawings.

Watering can bottle adaptor
Genius idea. Would love to see the student's vodka bottles recycled in this way! I would like some to have roses too though.

No comments:

Post a Comment