Tuesday 11 January 2011

Make something everyday?

I found this article really inspiring. How to make something everyday
To me the idea of creating something everyday seems beyond daunting- more impossible. However I loved the outcomes from this guys project and am intrigued to see what I could achieve if I put my mind to it. the article comes with a list of 10 ideas to get you started and some of them do actually sound quite fun. One in particular "Turn today’s junk mail (or spam email) into something much more appealing" sounds particularly good as living in a student house, junk mail is never in short supply. So I'm not necessarily making a commitment to the one a day plan- but here's something I made from today's post.



As you can see the junk mail features some cosy slippers, so i turned the rest of the leaflet into people  and sat them on a bench/sofa.  Amazing what you can think to turn junk mail into!
and yes I read new scientist... Don't judge





Oh and as rabbits are my favourite animal it might not surprise you that I also like this page...
A rabbit a day



No comments:

Post a Comment