Tuesday 18 January 2011

Portobello Market

Just remembered a lovely trip I took to Portobello market a couple of months ago and thought I'd show how lovely a place it is. Maybe this will inspire you to take a trip?

Portobello Road is famous for its beautiful multicoloured houses...


...it's amazing antique stores...

...and for its controversy when big chain store All saints took over 150 retailers arcade space to  open yet another London store.

In-keeping with all All saints window displays this store hosts many antique sewing machines and being such a large one the range is impressive. Here are a few of my favourites.




Besides the shops and flea market stalls and quaint cafes and restaurants. I love this roof top one and want to go back and visit it the summer.

The pastel house fronts give a historic feel, a coloured oasis in bustling, grey, London.

I would love to live here!

No comments:

Post a Comment