Monday 31 January 2011

Fashion wish list part 7

Yesterday I was in town highly tempted by the continuing Zara sale. So here is my Zara wishlist...

Cool wool blazer
Zara always makes me want to be a business woman so I can wear effortlessly sleek outfits of blazers, skirts, and shirts everyday to work.

Printed skirt with elasticated waist band
I love this paisley-esque skirt. I bought a scarf the other day with the intention of  turning it into a skirt like this so I'll let you know how it goes! 

Zippered gauze blouse
I think this blouse is great. You can't really make out the zip but I think it's a nice design feature. I'm trying to design a blouse for myself at the moment from some nice fabric I've got, so maybe this will be the inspiration.
Also available in white and black.


Long cardigan and dress combo
Love this combination, I saw dresses like this down to £10 in Zara this weekend. Don't know why or how I resisted!

Blouse with frilled flap
Great blouse. Looks very much like something the previously featured Nikki (Emilia Fox) from silent witness would wear.

Sailor's collar sweater
Beautifully laid back and summery jumper.

Frilly shirt
Another lovely pastel ruffley top.

No comments:

Post a Comment