Monday 17 January 2011

Fashion wish list part 5

Here's my wish list from the golden globe dresses. Enjoy.
Mandy Moore
Tulle appears in many of these dresses I have chosen, here I like the way it creates a sculptural, almost architectural, skirt.

Milla Jovovich
I love this dress, the soft champagne colour, the sweetheart neckline combines with a dropped shoulder, and  the way the fabric somehow  flows around the body almost like liquid.

Paris Hilton
I'm not a Paris Hilton fan but I do like this dress and the the the pink tulle appears to swathe across the body.

Scarlett Johansson in Eli SaabAs an avid Eli Saab fan it is not really a surprise I love this dress. I think lightly decorated butterfly sleeves pair beautifully with the sweeping skirt.
Here's my wish list from the golden globe dresses. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment