Monday 24 January 2011

Fashion wish list part 6- Simply Beautiful

I love the simple beauty of these two garments.
Soft blush, romantic dress
This dress can fit any size, being constructed completely of box pleats with a simple thin fabric sash to draw it in at the waist. The neckline is then heavily decorated with fabric blossoms- adding interest to what would otherwise be too dull a dress. I love the flow and drape of the gown as well as the spring-like pastel colour.

Beatrice cotton jersey top
Again, I love the simplicity of this top, and how the design is all about the detail. I am constantly being told on my course that it is the designs with attention to detail that will get the higher marks, and with this top I can understand why. I think the double breasted placard compliments the natural mustard colour, and really like the way the straps on the turn up sleeves mirror the placards shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment